Welcome 4th Graders!
Be the best musical Bobcats you can be and follow along with me...
We are currently working on...
1. Movement Activity Warm-Up
2. Read and Play level 4 rhythm patterns on boomwackers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZ5mlfZlgk
3. Listen to and Echo Sing:
4. Identify & Label measure numbers & Notes to "I Saw Three Ships".
a. Identify & highlight repeated patterns.
b. Practice Play measures 1-4 & 5-8 5
5. Introduce accompaniment track. Analyze and problem solve problem spots in the music. Fix upper register tone and prep fingering.
6. Home Learning: Watch Video Tutorial for Jingle Bells & practice.
Here is the accompaniment track to Oh Chirstmas Tree!
David R. demonstrates triplet patterns on bucket drums.
Nina V. rocking out on her recorder! GO NINA!!!