SUB-PLANS for Tuesday-
Nov 25: 2nd-5th
SECOND PART OF THE LESSON- Scroll through until you get close to the 25:00 minute mark where I explain the worksheets!
Please look at these "note value charts" to help guide you through the worksheets!
- Have the entire class stand behind their seats. Please ensure that students push in their chairs and remain behind their seat.
- Click on the Turkey Twist button up above and have the students perform the dance.
- Pass out the hand-outs at the beginning of class and collect the work. Please have students watch the second video- "One Voice Choir".
- After the students have completed the hand-outs you can collect the papers and ask them to take out their devices.
- If there is a student who did not bring their device to school, please use his Quaver sign-in info to log in on the Promethium board and display all of the slides in the lesson.
- Please ask the students to log on to QUAVER MUSIC and click on the ASSIGNMENTS circle and complete all assignments. Please remember to click on the LAUNCH button to start the lesson or the assignment while working asynchronously.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL CLASS WORK & VIDEOS via Microsoft Teams! YOU CAN CONNECT THROUGH YOUR STUDENT PORTALS ON DADESCHOOLS...
You can continue to message me through Classdojo and Teams...
PLEASE GO TO YOUR GRADE LEVEL TAB AND ENTER THE NEW CLASS DOJO CODES IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN...
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS BELT BUDDIES!!!